BioSeed, now in its seventh year, is taking place in London on Monday, January 22, at etc.venues County Hall. BioSeed, organized by OBN, is a fast-paced, one-day pitching event where innovative early-stage life sciences companies seeking seed funding showcase to, and meet with, an extensive audience of active life sciences investors.
Key features of the event include:
- Up to 50 x 5-minute company presentations from early-stage life sciences R&D companies seeking seed stage funding
- Inspirational keynote presentations
- Private pre-scheduled partnering meetings in-person on January 22nd, and virtually on January 23rd (powered by PartneringONE)
- Plenty of networking opportunities throughout the day, along with a networking drinks reception at the end of day one
BioSeed attendance is exclusively geared towards:
- R&D companies actively seeking seed stage funding
- Life sciences investors looking for new funding opportunities
- A limited number of corporate and industry sponsors
Would you like to schedule a meeting with one of our early-stage experts? Fill out the form to request an appointment.